All accepted full papers will be published in Energy Reports (ISSN: 2352-4847) CiteScore: 2.7 Impact Factor: 6.87 and will be submitted to SCIE/EI-JA/SCOPUS for indexing.
SGES 2022 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Smart Grid and Energy Systems and their applications in electrochemical, and other subjects. The subjects include New Energy Science, Energy Storage, Power Systems, Energy Internet, Distributed generation, Inductive energy storage, Electrical and energy circuits and systems, and their applications.
• Smart grid technology
• Smart Grid Information Engineering
• Communication and control of power system
• Wide-area monitoring, protection, and control
• Grid smart dispatch
• Multi-domain energy system
• Electric vehicle (EV)
• Power Engineering Power Generation Technology
• Large grid stability control
• Application of artificial intelligence in power system
• Source-net-load-storage coordinated dispatch
• Flexible DC Transmission Technology and Engineering Application
• Grid to vehicle (G2V) and vehicle to grid (V2G)
• Power Quality (PQ)
• Distributed generation
• Energy System Modeling and Study
• Energy Internet
• Renewable Energy System
• New energy power generation grid-connection and operation technology and application
• Electrical system modeling
• IoT Energy System
• Big data application in power energy system
• Energy management and efficiency
• Simulation control and integration in the process of energy power system
• Tides, waves, oceans, rivers and hydropower system
• Renewable energy and systems
• Battery technology-materials and systems
• Other energy storage systems
Energy Science and Engineering
• Photovoltaic and solar systems
• Rooftop PV system
• Wind energy
• Conversion and storage of electrochemical energy
• Hydrogen energy
• Pumped storage
• Wave and tidal energy
• Geothermal Energy
• Biomass and biogas
• Energy conservation
• Clean energy
• Energy materials
• Energy and Chemical Industry
• Energy safety and clean utilization
• Green building materials and energy-efficient buildings
New Enegy Materials
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on conference proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for SCI, EI-JA, SCOPUS indexing. Authors are assured of quick and accurate indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.